Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Welcome all,


I suppose the new age is upon us, a time not seen for some in United Kingdom since the days my father all but too often harps on about when the country operated on a three day working week, or worse yet, since the times of bomb sirens and decimated streets (and no, he was not around for that although I despair he often wishes he was). Without feeding the urge to debate too heavily whether these comparisons shed any streak of validity by the all seeing, all knowing general public, I will feed my own appetite in hope of coming close to talents realised over this quarantine period by so many others.

The First Inscription is an opportunity to do something quite simple, to funnel the release of nervous energy - that  I'm sure you are all but too familiar with - into a constructive outlet which is to write. To write whatever comes to mind with no specific theme or niche, it's here for myself but of course is very purposely published in this domain for others too. So, I inscribe the first post leaving the first inscription for all to see and all to digest; detest or adore, the only thing I hope not to do is bore...


No comments:

Post a Comment